the Blockchain Interface Company
Blockchain SOLUTIONS for IoT, AI, supply chain & industry 4.0
RIDDLE&CODE developed its own hard- and software stacks to combine highest security standards with the potential of Blockchain technology.
We are providing the infrastructure for the sharing and machine economy.
By extending hardware in form and function, sophisticated security measures known from the credit card industry get connected with the Blockchain ecosystem.
RIDDLE&CODE is Europe's leading company for blockchain interface solutions. Its hard- and software stacks enable companies to master the challenges of our digital society such as machine identity, product provenance and supply chain management.
Since its foundation, RIDDLE&CODE has been successfully working with international companies and institutions.
The company was recognized with various awards for its technology.
MAXIMIZING PERSONAL DATA AND IDENTITY SECURITY
The combination of RIDDLE&CODE’s blockchain microcomputer, crypto algorithms, smart contracts and user credential management via blockchain makes it possible to keep data and communications truly private, integral and 'off the bus'. It delivers zero set-up crypto-security for all kinds of devices and empowers users to fully control access permissions to any kind of digital data.
Know your machine, trust your data, secure your users
Instead of writing passive references to products or things (serial IDs, QR codes, etc.) into a blockchain we turn these objects into active participants on the blockchain. It is achieved by a new breed of elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) chip. The chip is integrated into energy efficient micro-processors which powers themselves through energy harvesting. By exchanging keys and data via NFC modules, it is easy to inscribe blockchain addresses, transactions and smart contracts into physical assets and turn them into trusted nodes of any distributed, data-storing and sharing network.
- Going beyond payment transactions to asset exchange, identity, provenance assurance, public audit trails, computer aided contracting, automatic control and fulfilment of service agreements
- Accessible but secure database thanks to tokenization and cryptography
- Potential to become the trusted and secure database for sensor-based transactions and data for all contributors
- Secure aggregation and sharing of relevant transaction data with any third party without a root of trust instance or intermediary
- Immutable entry of data
- Easy securitization of every asset
- Issue, manage and exchange any kind of tokens and certificates
- One harmonised and secure transaction database instead of many, disconnected and proprietary databases
Physical Blockchain / Public Ledger Nodes
RIDDLE&CODE’s platform gives IoT devices an incorruptible identity by implanting our crypto chip during production. User credentials and certificates are then added and mapped to a blockchain-based smart contract.
Once a verified transaction has been executed we use it to manage inter-device and inter-service communications between all parties and entities involved - regardless of them being humans or machines. We protect and, if necessary, encrypt and decrypt all communications. The combination of incorruptible identity and encrypted communications on an immutable blockchain provides all the building blocks for trusted data governance.
This way our platform can solve all issues concerning machine identity, secure M2M communication, setting up public key infrastructures between IoT devices whilst safeguarding the security of device owners.
Introducing Hardware Extended Distributed Ledgers
- A platform for decentralized service applications
- Based on a distributed public ledger (blockchain) on a public network
- An off- and online ecosystem unifying mobile and payment providers, merchants, autonomous services and customers into a transparent transaction register which is historically immutable. The result is harmonized transaction data
- The access to this distributed transaction registry enables enhanced and improved services for the benefit of all participants