- These Terms and Conditions are updated from time to time. We therefore recommend that Users revisit the Website occasionally. Any questions about these Terms and Conditions may be directed to the following email address email@example.com.
- Unless otherwise stated, Riddle is the owner of the intellectual property rights related to the Website and material published on the Website, included but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software. These intellectual property rights are reserved and in the property of Riddle. By visiting or using the Website, You are not obtaining any right whatsoever with regard to these intellectual property rights of Riddle.
- Users may view and print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this Website for their personal non-commercial use. Such use, however, shall be subjected to restrictions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Users shall not republish material from the Website and replicate such material. Users shall not sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website or exploit such material in any other manner for commercial purposes. By using the Website, Users acknowledge that the material included on the Website is protected by applicable Maltese and international intellectual property and relevant laws.
- Use of the Website
Users must not use this Website in any way that causes or may cause damage to Riddle, the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website or in any way which is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- This Website is provided without any representations or warranties. Riddle makes no express or implied representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website, its content, accessibility, availability, and functionality, the absence of errors, bugs, spware, viruses or any other defects, invasive, destructive or disruptive components.
- This Website is accessed through the internet which is a public system over which Riddle has no control. It is the Users' duty to ensure that any computer or other device the User uses to access the Website site is free from and adequately protected against spyware, computer viruses and other invasive, destructive or disruptive components.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and Riddle reserves the right to withdraw or amend the content it provides on the Website in any time.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
If the User breaches these Terms and Conditions in any way, Riddle may resort to the actions as it deems appropriate in such situation, e and/or bringing court proceedings against such User.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malta. Riddle and the Users shall resort to all possible measures to negotiate any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Website on an amicable basis. If these negotiations do not resolve the dispute, any dispute between Riddle and the User shall be referred to the competent courts of Malta.