the Blockchain Interface Company providing end-to-end security for the future of IoT, supply chain and industry 4.0
RIDDLE&CODEL developed live registration of artworks to Blockchain to secure provenance, authenticity and ownership of physical art (READ MORE)
The realization of the potential of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 depends on trust. RIDDLE&CODE enables trust through end-to-end security that keeps private data free from hacking or unauthorized access.
MAXIMIZING PERSONAL DATA AND IDENTITY SECURITY
The combination of RIDDLE&CODE’s blockchain microcomputer, crypto algorithms, smart contracts and user credential management via blockchain makes it possible to keep data and communications truly private, uncompromised and off the bus. It delivers zero set-up crypto security for all kinds of devices and empowers users to fully control access permissions to any kind of digital data.
Know your machine, trust your data, secure your users
Instead of only writing passive references to products or things (serial IDs, QR codes etc-) into a blockchain we turn these objects into active participants on the blockchain. It is achieved by a new breed of elliptic curve cryptography chip. The chip is integrated into energy efficient micro-processors which powers themselves through energy harvesting. By exchanging keys and data via NFC modules, it is easy to inscribe blockchain addresses, transactions and smart contracts into physical assets and turn them into trusted nodes of any distributed, data-generating and sharing network.
- Going beyond payment transactions to asset exchange, identity, provenance assurance, public audit trails, computer aided contracting, automatic control and fulfilment of service agreements
- Accessible but secure thanks to tokenisation and cryptography
- Potential to become the trusted and secure database for sensor-based transaction and data for all contributors
- Secure aggregation and sharing of relevant transaction data with any third party without a root of trust instance or intermediary
- Immutable entry of data
- Easy securitization of every asset
- Issue, manage and exchange any kind of tokens and certificates
- One harmonised and secure database instead of many, disconnected and proprietary transaction databases
Physical Blockchain / Public Ledger Nodes
RIDDLE&CODE’s platform gives IoT devices an incorruptible identity by implanting our crypto chip during production. User credentials and certificates are then added and mapped to a blockchain-based smart contract.
Once a verified transaction has been executed we use it to manage inter-device and inter-service communications between all parties and entities involved - regardless of them being humans or machines. We protect and if necessary encrypt and decrypt all communications. The combination of identity and encrypted communications, on an immutable blockchain, provides all the building blocks for trusted data governance.
This way our platform can solve all issues concerning machine identity, secure M2M communication, setting up public key infrastructures between IoT devices while protecting the security of device owners.
Introducing Hardware Extended Distributed Ledgers
- A platform for decentralized service applications
- Based on a distributed public ledger (aka blockchain) on a public network
- An off and online ecosystem unifying mobile and payment providers, merchants, autonomous services and customers into a transparent transaction register which is historically immutable. This results in harmonized transaction data
- The access to this distributed transaction registry enables more and better services to the benefit of all participants