RIDDLE&CODE is looking for a FPGA Developer with passion for blockchain and crypto technologies.
Superior: Head of Software Development
Direct Reports: -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Electrical engineering background in microprocessor and FPGA based mixed signal embedded systems, ADC/DAC control, and various analog sensor signals
- Microcontroller Unit (MCU) firmware and software programming
- Digital embedded systems and System-on-Chip (SoC) firmware and software programming C, C++, C# programming
- Experienced user of test equipment including (but not limited to): oscilloscope, logic analyzer, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, and vector network analyzer.
- Experience meeting deliverables on time and within budget.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional travel is required
Who you will work with
- Work as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate a very young high-tech company
- Work hand in hand with clients functional and technical experts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop FPGA firmware throughout the complete lifecycle: high-level design, concept research, simulation, prototype evaluation, performance testing, system integration testing, manufacturing launch and sustaining through commercialization
- Work closely with engineers and technicians from multiple disciplines to architect, develop, integrate and test designs for prototype and production systems
- Design for reliability, testability, manufacturability and cost targets
- Properly documents firmware throughout the product release stages: proof-of-concept, prototype (Initial Release) through design improvements
- Conduct and participate in hardware specification, schematic, and board layout reviews
If you are interested send your CV with the REF: FPGA Developer, to