Digital Platform manager
RIDDLE&CODE is looking for an experienced Digital Platform Manager, with passion for blockchain and crypto technologies, responsible for the communication, marketing and branding initiatives through the continuous improvement of customer experience across RIDDLE&CODE digital channels.
Direct Reports: -
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years professional relevant experience in a global organization, working across different time zones and cultures
- Successful track record leading digital project management activities. Five to seven years of experience responsible for delivery of digital experience.
- Proven experience managing budgets in an efficient manner leading to demonstrated ROI.
- Proven management experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Program management efforts involving the coordination of resources and goals across multiple related projects
- Financial planning and budget management.
- Leading multi-disciplined, high-performance work teams
Who you will work with
- Work as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate a very young high-tech company
- Work hand in hand with clients functional and technical experts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead digital strategy, develop the digital capabilities roadmap, interface with senior business stakeholders, and communicate current capabilities and future strategy for digital channels across the enterprise
- Research industry standards, trends, breakthroughs and best practices, and drive the digital roadmap to advance digital effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for digital innovation across marketing, brand and communications strategies to improve audience engagement and customer experience within RIDDLE&CODE digital channels
- Select, integrate and measure strategic digital marketing agency relationships to enable continuous improvement of RIDDLE&CODE digital capabilities in support of marketing, brand, and communications initiatives
- Represent corporate marketing, branding and digital functions in aligning platforms against strategic corporate and business objectives
- Liaise with communications, brand and commercial business leaders across the enterprise to maintain brand and functional consistency across the platforms and where appropriate, realize digital customer experience goals on strategic revenue-generating initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing, brand and communications leaders to define, track and report of KPI’s for measuring digital program effectiveness.
If you are interested send your CV with the REF: Digital Platform Manager, to